It is important that you continue to see your dental professional for follow-up visits after you've received your denture. Your dental professional will check your mouth for sore spots and need to make small adjustments so you continue to be more and more comfortable with your new smile.
Answer these questions
- I am having difficulty chewing food?
- I am having difficulty speaking?
- I am always biting the side of my mouth or cheek?
- My mouth and/or gums have become red or inflamed?
- Continued discomfort wearing my dentures?
- My dentures are cracked or chipped?
- I have had my denture for over five years?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is time to make an appointment to visit your dental professional. Normally, dentures will last somewhere between five and 10 years. However, it is important to visit with your dental professional regularly to check the fit and function of your new Ivoclar Vivadent Removable smile.